Our firm recognizes Jeff Meyers and Steve Turner for over 40 years of service and commitment to French-Reneker-Associates.
Jeff Meyers, Senior Engineering Technician, joined our firm in 1974. Jeff’s experience includes surveying, construction observation, preparation of construction documents, design, and drafting. Projects he has been involved in include sewer, water main, rural water systems, street paving, wastewater and water treatment facilities, airports, swimming pools, hospitals, city streetscapes, and Iowa Department of Transportation interstate rest area buildings and rest area standby generators.
Steve Turner, Senior Engineering Technician and I.T. Administrator, joined our firm in 1975. Steve’s experience includes surveying, drafting, design, construction staking, and inspection on a variety of projects. Steve has been involved in several large county and state highway design projects and is an experienced computer-aided design station operator. Steve handles all the computer and networking systems of the firm.
Our firm also recognizes the following employees for over 20 years of service and commitment to French-Reneker-Associates:
• John Carlson, Survey Party Chief (25 years)
• Nick Hammes, Engineering Technician (23 years)
• Shannon Bergren, Senior Engineering Technician (23 years)
• Steve Hausner, PE, President (23 years)
• Jane Anne Harl, Director of Administration (22 years)
• Jean Huff, Bookkeeping (21 years)
• Geri Lynn Eklund, Administrative Assistant (21 years)
• Todd McCreedy, Engineering Technician (20 years)
French-Reneker appreciates the commitment and longevity of these valued employees. Their loyalty, experience, and expertise are instrumental in our continued success.