Supporting Employees, Supporting Clients
Our mission statement says it all. We respect our employees, their careers and their futures. Most of our staff have been with French-Reneker for more than 50% of their careers. Through internal and external training, as well as work experience, we provide our staff with a diverse background of knowledge and experiences.
Our single location and average employee tenure of 15 years provides a great work environment. Our family-friendly culture, benefits package, and unique location makes French-Reneker-Associates a great place to grow your career. Explore more about our benefits, location, and opportunities and then let us know how we can show you what we are all about.
“I never do the same thing every day; most days I don’t even do the same thing every hour. I love the challenge and excitement of serving our clients’ needs all in one stop.”
– Melanie A. Carlson, PE and LEED AP, Project Engineer
Making a Difference
It is not the work we do that sets us apart; it is the clients we serve. Join our team and enjoy working with diverse clients. Our clients range from villages to cities, as well as, the Iowa DOT, major industries, and private individuals. The work is the same as you’ll find throughout the Midwest, but the problems we solve are as unique as our clients themselves.
- How do you design a sanitary sewer system for 45 residents with little maintenance, no pumps, and no operator?
- How do you move 500,000 cubic yards of dirt without disrupting rail traffic, disturbing endangered species, historic sites or wetlands?
- How do you pave a county road next to a grain elevator without disrupting commodities?
- How do you reconstruct the main entrance to a hospital while keeping it open, meeting accessibility codes, and accessing the ER?
Join our team and discover it for yourself.